Books Published by Counselling Tutor
A book on counselling skills for students of counselling and psychotherapy.
- Written in easy-to-understand (non-academic) language - Counselling skills theory decoded into plain English.
- Bonus downloadable audio files that demonstrate skills in action - Listen on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- The perfect skills book for any student of counselling or psychotherapy - Easy reference to complement your studies.
Learn the skills and knowledge you will need to work safely and ethically with your clients using online technology such as video, email text and the telephone.
- Includes FREE bonus online companion course, ‘Introduction to Online and Telephone Counselling’, to underpin and strengthen your learning
- Includes the paperwork templates you will need for your practice online
- Packed with concise, up-to-date information on how to pivot from face-to-face counselling to working online or via telephone
A book on counselling theory in practice - a guide for students of counselling
- Written in easy-to-understand language
- Counselling theory brought to life- Includes practical examples not covered in academic textbooks or counselling training
- Packed with concise, invaluable and realistic information for anyone considering, studying, or already in the field of counselling